By making a gift today you can be a part of God's amazing grace: feeding the hungry, seeking justice for workers denied their wages, caring for the earth, sewing quilts for the poor, and helping people meet God, practice community, serve Christ by serving others, and live generously. We are a registered 501(c)3 organization and all gifts are tax deductible.
We could not do this work without the generosity of our members and friends.
For Online Donations:
Click on the blue button to use our checkout page for credit and debit cards, or click the yellow button to contribute through PayPal.
Cash gifts may be sent to Lutheran Church of the Resurrection, 9100 Mission Rd., Prairie Village, KS 66206. Note in the check memo any special instructions or designations.
Consider a deferred gift from your estate. Please consult your attorney or accountant for specific legal or tax advice.
- bequest – specific dollar amount, percentage of the estate
- beneficiary designation on a life insurance policy
- remainder interest of a retirement plan, IRA or Keogh account
- “Payable on Death”
- remainder interest in a charitable life income agreement
- remainder interest in a revocable living trust
- outright gifts of stocks, bonds, real estate